The Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA) will be recognized nationally and globally as the leader in work-integrated learning and experiential education. We develop thought leaders in the field through peer mentorship, innovative programming, and quality research.
The Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA) elevates the field through a member-driven community of educators, employers, researchers, students, and partner agencies. As the leader in work-integrated learning, we provide opportunities for professional development while advocating for best practices in co-ops, internships, and other forms of experiential education.
- Excellence:Strive for quality and innovation in program and resource delivery.
- Diversity & Inclusion:Value diversity and cultivate an inclusive environment.
- Community:Build relationships, celebrate achievements, and provide multiple opportunities for member engagement.
- Professional Development:Foster leadership development for the future of experiential education.
- Stewardship:Care for and manage the association with integrity, transparency, accountability, and thoughtful leadership.
- Collaboration:Develop strategic partnerships and best practices to advance the field.
CEIA’s revised vision, mission, and core values were adopted January, 2019.
For further information, please visit our website at:https://www.ceiainc.org